Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fruit custard. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruit Custard is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fruit Custard is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Fruit custard is a dessert made by mixing chopped seasonal fruits with chilled cusard sauce. Pour the custard over the fruits. Garnish fruit custard with some pomegranate seeds.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fruit custard using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Custard:
- Take 4 tbsp Custard powder
- Make ready 1/2 litre Milk
- Get 2 tbsp Cream
- Make ready 50 gms Sugar
- Prepare 2 drops Vanila essence
- Take 10-12 chopped grapes
- Get 1/2 chopped mango
- Get 1 chopped Banana
- Get 1 chopped apple
- Get 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- Prepare 1 chopped deseeded orange
- Make ready 3-4 finely chopped Pistachios
- Take 2-3 finely chopped almonds
- Prepare 2 tsp honey
- Prepare 5-6 Rose petals
Custard apple is a common name for a fruit, and the tree which bears it, Annona reticulata. The fruits vary in shape, heart-shaped, spherical, oblong or irregular. Fruits custard is a popular dessert for parties and family gatherings. Mixed fruit custard is traditionally prepared with multiple fruits and a custard mix prepared from cream, milk and eggs.
Steps to make Fruit Custard:
- Boil milk on medium flame till it comes to boil. In the meantime make a thin batter of milk and custard powder, mix well without any lumps
- Add the custard batter and continually mix for 10 min. On medium flame. Now it's getting thick. Switch off the flame.
- Now add all the chopped fruits, gently mix them.
- Transfer into serving bowl. Keep it into refrigerator to set for 30 mins.
- Now garnish with fruits chunks, drizzle some honey, finely chopped Dryfruits and rose patels. Serve it chilled.
Fruit Custard is one of the most delicious and healthy desserts and is very easy to make no matter what the occasion is. This fruit custard is nothing but a simple fruit salad with custard sauce. Fruit custard, mixed fruits in delicious creamy custard, is a quick and easy to make milk based In this recipe, readymade vanilla flavored custard powder is used to make thick and creamy milk. fruit custard or fruit salad with custard video recipe once the custard fruit salad has chilled, it turns more thick and creamy. add whipped cream or ice cream if required. Fruit custard recipe - mixed fruits are added into sweet, rich and creamy custard sauce. This is an dEASY dessert recipe and loved by all whether kids or adults.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fruit custard recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!