Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bengali restaurant style falooda/falooda (dessert) recipe 🍜. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Recipe for making restaurant Style Royal falooda. Its Rich Creamy texture and Delicious Taste makes You a fan of it. You can just prepare the ingredients.
Bengali Restaurant Style Falooda/Falooda (Dessert) Recipe 🍜 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Bengali Restaurant Style Falooda/Falooda (Dessert) Recipe 🍜 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bengali restaurant style falooda/falooda (dessert) recipe 🍜 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali Restaurant Style Falooda/Falooda (Dessert) Recipe 🍜:
- Prepare 1 Litre milk
- Make ready 1 cup milk to soak tapioca
- Prepare 1/2 cup seed tapioca /sago
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 60 gram stick noodles
- Get 2 tablespoon tokhma
- Get As required Fruits- (banana, cherry, grapes apple thinly sliced)
- Prepare 4-5 scoops ice-cream
- Take As needed Rose essence (optional)
- Get As required Jelly (optional)
- Take As needed Food colour
Falooda Dessert Recipe: Falooda is a very popular Summer dessert, with a heavenly combination of flavours and aromas. The best part about this I have made a few changes to the basic recipe, Instead of falooda noodles, I have used rice noodles and I have substituted thickened creamy milk. This mango falooda is a delicious Indian mango summer dessert bursting with delicious mango Like kulfi, falooda is also one that I have not yet tasted at restaurants. Obviously no idea about the recipe.
Instructions to make Bengali Restaurant Style Falooda/Falooda (Dessert) Recipe 🍜:
- Soak seed tapioca in milk at least 15 minutes.Soak tokma in water.
- Boil the milk till it becomes half. Cook milk till seed tapioca becomes tender and add sugar, food colour and rose essence.
- When sugar dissolves, remove from heat and let it cool down. Put it into refrigerator.
- Boil noodles and let it cool down. Put it into refrigerator.Take the serving bowl (I prefer ice cream bowl for Falooda) and first add seed tapioca.
- Then start layering with noodles, tokma, sliced fruit and top up with one scoop ice cream.
- Faluda is ready. Serve it cool with ice cubes and beat the hot summer. Enjoy 😊.
When Sangeeta had suggestions for. royal falooda recipe, how to make homemade falooda with step by step photo/video. rich indian street food dessert recipe made with rose milk & dry recipe is royal falooda known for its rich and creamy taste and flavour. i have made and posted quite a few dessert recipes till now on my blog, but royal. Similar desserts to Falooda can be found all over Asia, from the Singaporean/Malaysian Chendol to the Thai Nam Manglak, they all bear a slight kinship with Rose Syrup Recipe (Falooda Syrup). If you can't find any rose syrup, make your own! Falooda is best described as a dessert beverage which is really corn vermicelli. This is a delicious combination of layered Falooda with milk, sweet basil I like to serve this with mango.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bengali restaurant style falooda/falooda (dessert) recipe 🍜 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!