Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 2 ingredient cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
2 Ingredient Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 2 Ingredient Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Probably the best recipe to start kids off baking cookies! When I made the second batch of these, I added vanilla extract and choc chips, turned out great.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook 2 ingredient cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 Ingredient Cookies:
- Prepare 2 large bananas
- Get 250 grams coconut
- Prepare 4 tbsp cane sugar
What can I say, I love a theme! This one came from a comment left on my Soda Can Cupcake post… The two ingredient cookies are made up of a mashed or pureed fruit and quick oats and then you get to personalize the cookie with whatever add-ins your little heart desires. The most amazing deliciousnesses of all times! You can also put some chocolate chips (I did), walnuts, raisins or cinnamon to make your cookies even yummier.
Instructions to make 2 Ingredient Cookies:
- Peel and cut the bananas in large chunks. Mix them into a paste using a mixer, blender, whisk, fork or whatever you have at hand.
- This step is optional. You can add 3-4 tablespoons of sugar or honey or the eqivalent of the sweetener of your choice, or skip this step all together.
- Add the coconut and mix it with a wooden spoon (or any tool). At this point you should have a non-sticky, maleable composition.
- Cover your tray with a cooking paper. Make up the cookies from the paste and set them in the tray.
- Cook the cookies in a preheated oven to 180°F celsius for about 20 minutes.
If you have soda pop and this cake mix you can make. These Cookies and Cream Popsicles are the perfect summer treat, and all you need to make them is two ingredients and a popsicle mold! These Banana Cookies are so simple. You mash up two very ripe bananas with old-fashioned oats and bake. That's the whole technique right there.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food 2 ingredient cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!