Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bhindi aloo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bhindi aloo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bhindi aloo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Aloo bhindi Recipe With step by step photos - this Punjabi style aloo bhindi sabzi is a delicious recipe that goes very well with chapatis or parathas. The recipe is easy to prepare and is a bit spicy. Aloo - Peel the potatoes and cube them into small pieces or in wedges to make this Sabzi.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bhindi aloo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhindi aloo:
- Take 250 gram ladyfinger
- Get 2-3 Potatoes
- Get 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get To taste salt
- Get 2 Teaspoon dhania( coriander) powder
- Take 1 Teaspoon amchur (dry mango(powder
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get As needed Oil for deep frying
Easy to prepare and tastes incredibly delicious this is a perfect dry sabzi recipe. aloo bhindi recipe This aloo bhindi recipe is very healthy. Because aloo and bhindi both are shallow fried first. Then punjabi onion-tomato masala is made and mixed all together.
Instructions to make Bhindi aloo:
- Peel, wash and thinly slice the potatoes, keep it water. As shown in the pic
- Wash and clean dry the lady fingers and slit in the centre and keep aside.
- Now heat oil for deep frying. Drain excess water and fry the potato fingers in 2batches. Not altogether. Flip and fry both the sides well. Drain excess oil and keep aside in A big pan.
- Similarly deep fry the lady fingers also in 2-3 batches.
- Drain excess oil from bhindi and keep them with fried potatoes. Now sprinkle all dry spices on the fried bhindi and potatoes. Put on flame on low and mix well gently.serve hot with roti
You can have this subzi on everyday basis. Notes: When you buy okra keep in mind that they should be long, fresh looking and dark green in color. Don't buy those who have blemishes. Aloo Bhindi Sabzi Recipe is a combination of potatoes and lady's finger/ Bhindi/ Okra cooked separately and combined together with spices. This sabzi makes a perfect vegetable as a side dish with phulka's and kadhi.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bhindi aloo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!